There's only one sure fire way to secure a ticket to the 2018 AFL Grand Final should the Swans play
Add the Premiership Club upgrade to your 11-game, VIC AFL Platinum, VIC Gold or VIC Flexi membership!# You’ll receive the below benefits.
- Guaranteed access to purchase a Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket should the Sydney Swans compete
- Pre-match access to bar and dining facilities in the MA Noble Stand at the SCG *
- Exclusive monthly updates on the Premiership race from Senior Coach, John Longmire (when email address is provided)
- Premiership Club cooler bag
- VIC AFL Platinum, VIC Gold and VIC Flexi members with the Premiership Club upgrade also receive upgraded seating at the SCG. Access the Red Zone for the home games included in your membership, and enjoy exclusive bar and dining facilities.~
As a NSW Premiership Club member in season 2018, we’re excited to extend the opportunity for you to access one Sydney Swans away match held at the MCG.
With seating in the AFL Reserve, and two blockbuster matches to choose from, it’s the perfect opportunity to get behind the Swans in Melbourne.
You have a choice of the following match:
Round 21 v Melbourne, Sunday August 12, 3:20pm, MCG
To redeem your free ticket, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Swan-e Account HERE, using the Account ID and pin.
- Select the match you wish to attend.
- Enter the promo code: PREMCLUBTICKET
- Select one ticket and click continue.
- Review your selection, select add to cart.
- Select Ticket Fast as your delivery method, and click checkout.
- Tick the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions, submit order.
- Print Your Tickets. We suggest saving your tickets on your computer in case they need to be reprinted.
If you have a family membership and you would like to redeem each MCG ticket you will need to login to each individual family member account. If you hold two premiership club memberships under one name, please get in contact with Member Services to redeem your tickets.
# Premiership Club Upgrade price increases by $10 per month from April 2018. Upgrade closes July 31, 2018.
* Reserved seat and GA members with Premiership Club will be able to cross into the Red Zone to access bar and dining facilities pre-match at the SCG. Dress regulations must be met to access this area, and you must scan out of the Members Reserve before first bounce. Reservations will be required for the Members Dining Room in the MA Noble. Cross over points are behind Bay 1 and Bay 33, you must show your member card to gain access.
~ Seating is automatically upgraded from General Admission to the Red Zone for the home games included in your AFL Platinum, Gold or Flexi membership. These areas are separate at the SCG, and you cannot move between the two areas of the ground. Entry is subject to capacity. Dress regulations apply in the Red Zone at the SCG.