A TO Z GUIDE
Your quick reference guide to everything you need to know about coming along to a Swans match as a member in 2017.
For the latest information about transport and what’s on at an upcoming match, visit www.sydneyswans.com.au/matchday.
- AFL Members with Sydney Swans Club Support have access to Swans home games in the Red Zone. Please note, entry is subject to capacity at all matches and dress regulations apply at the SCG. Reserved seat upgrades are recommended for high demand matches. AFL Members who have not nominated the Sydney Swans as their club of support do not have access to any Swans home matches. Contact AFL Membership for more information.
- AFL Record sellers can be found inside the SCG on match day (whilst stocks last).
- Alcohol-free seating areas are available at all Swans home matches at the SCG. Simply select this option online at Ticketek when purchasing tickets. For members, please contact Member Services on 1300 663 819 to organise seating in this area for the season (available with 11 match membership only).
- Don’t let your team down. Our players respect their opponents and you should too. Report any anti-social behaviour at a Swans home match by sending a text message with your location 0421 267 567.
- ATMs are located inside the SCG. Click here to view a map with ATM locations inside the ground.
- If you would like to get the autograph of your favourite player, we recommend coming along to an open training session. Check out the Sydney Swans website for more information.
AWAY GAME TICKETS
- For information on securing tickets to away matches, please click here.
BABY CHANGING STATIONS
- Baby changing stations are available throughout the SCG. Click on the following link to view locations: SCG.
BAGS / BACKPACKS
- To view a list of restricted items and the conditions of entry at the SCG, please click on the following links: SCG.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance are not permitted at the SCG. Specific conditions apply for flagpoles, flags, and banners. More details can be found here: SCG.
- There are a number of bar outlets available at the SCG. Click on the following link for locations: SCG.
- There are bicycle racks at the Entertainment Quarter and in various locations around Centennial Parklands.
BOTTLES / CANS / OUTSIDE BEVERAGES
- Alcoholic beverages, glass bottles, cans or breakable containers are not allowed to be brought into the SCG.
- To view the AFL broadcast guide, please click here.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- To view upcoming Sydney Swans events and to book your ticket, please visit click here.
- Cameras or recording devices that are being used for commercial purposes are not permitted.
- The Sydney Swans are proud to support the following Charity Partners in season 2017.
Beyond Blue | The Jodi Lee Foundation | Redkite | Cerebral Palsy Alliance | The Go Foundation
- Ever wanted to wave a giant red and white flag behind the goals, or hold up the banner as the team run onto the ground? Consider joining the Sydney Swans Cheer Squad and be part of the Club’s inner sanctum. Click here for more information.
- This service is not available at the SCG.
- Our much loved Club song, “The Red and the White” was adopted in 1961 and is sung to the tune of the Notre Dame March. To listen to the song and for the lyrics, click here.
- Contact details for Sydney Swans Member Services can be found here.
- Cyggy is the Sydney Swans mascot. He can be seen at all Swans home matches dancing and cheering on the team.
- Red Zone, Premiership Club and premium members can make it a special trip to the footy by booking into the SCG Trust Members Dining Room. For more information and to make a reservation, click here. Please note, dress regulations apply and guernseys are not permitted in this area of the ground.
- If you have special seating requirements such as wheelchair access, hearing difficulties or you require companion seating, please call Ticketek on 1300 665 915 to secure suitable tickets at the SCG. For membership seating with special requirements, please contact Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819. The AFL is a National Affiliate of the Companion Card program and we agree to provide an admission ticket or equivalent membership for the cardholder’s companion at no charge. The Companion Card program is applicable at all AFL Venues.
- Sydney Swans members receive some great benefits, not just on match day but all year round. To access some exclusive offers and special discounts, click here. You will need to enter a valid 2017 membership number to view Member Rewards.
- Dress regulations apply for all members and their guests in the Red Zone at the SCG. Collared shirts are required for men and women are expected to maintain a suitable standard. More information can be found online here. If you do not meet dress standard for the Members Reserve, you will be turned away at the gate. Should this occur, a limited number of reserved seat upgrades can be purchased from the Sydney Swans Service Office near Gate A for an additional fee of $17 for an adult/concession or $11 for a junior. This will then give you a ticket into another area of the ground where dress regulations do not apply.
DROP OFF ZONE
- At the SCG, Driver Avenue is closed prior to the match. It is recommended that you are dropped off near the Entertainment Quarter to avoid delays.
- Most areas of the SCG grounds can be reached via elevator. Level 4 of the Bradman Stand can be accessed by stairs only. For match day directions to the closest elevator, please look for a venue usher.
- Should an emergency evacuation be required at the SCG, please remain calm, listen to ground announcements and following the directions of venue ushers.
- To view the entry guidelines for each venue, please click on the following links: SCG.
- To view upcoming Sydney Swans events and to book your ticket, please click here.
- Sign up to receive our free eNewsletter to stay up to date on all the latest news and to receive special offers from the Sydney Swans.
- Sydney Swans members receive priority access to purchase Finals tickets in weeks 1-3 should the Swans participate. Further information will be sent to members in August 2017.
- If you require medical assistance at a match, please visit a venue usher and they will direct you to the closest first aid room.
- Click here to view the 2017 fixture for the Sydney Swans. To view the NEAFL fixture for the Swans Reserves team, click here.
- Food outlets are available throughout the SCG. At the SCG, Red Zone, Premiership Club and Premium members can visit the new MA noble Stand which is packed with great facilities including the Brewers Pavilion and Doyles Seafood. If you have access to this area, you can also book into the SCG Trust Members Dining Room. More details can be found here.
If you sit in another area of the ground, check out Gascoigne’s café in the O’Reilly Stand to grab a seat and a bite before the game.
GAME TIMES / LOCATIONS
- The day, time and location of all Sydney Swans matches can be found here.
- The General Admission area at the SCG is unreserved seating, and is subject to capacity. For high demand matches, we recommend that GA members consider upgrading to a reserved seat to guarantee entry. To upgrade, visit the Ticketek website, call 132 849 or visit any Ticketek outlet prior to match day. You’ll need the 12-digit barcode on your 2017 membership card to complete the purchase. Please note, fees apply.
- For group ticket enquiries, please contact the Sydney Swans on (02) 9339 9123.
- Red Zone members are able to purchase guest passes through Ticketek. A limit of two tickets per member applies at the SCG. These passes regularly sell out, so we recommend getting in early to secure your tickets. Guest passes are exclusive to Red Zone members, and you will need to supply a valid 12-digit barcode number to complete the purchase. IMPORTANT: Dress regulations apply in the Red Zone at the SCG for members and their guests. Collared shirts are required for men and women are expected to maintain a suitable standard. More information can be found here.
KICK TO KICK
- Stay tuned to the big screen in the final quarter of the match to find out if Kick to Kick will go ahead following the final siren.
- Please contact the venue directly for any lost property enquiries: SCG.
- If you forget to bring your membership card to the game, visit the Service Office to arrange a temporary ticket for $5 per ticket. If you card has been lost or stolen, please contact Member Services on 1300 663 819. A replacement fee of $20 applies. For a lost or stolen ticket that has been purchased via Ticketek, please contact them on 132 849 or visit the box office on match day.
MATCH DAY HELP
- Our full time Member Services staff are available from gates to the end of the first quarter. For locations, see ‘Member Services’ below.
- Member Services are here to make sure members enjoy every minute of the 2017 season. Should you have a question or if there is anything we can assist you with, please click here to find out how to contact us. Member Services are also available on match day at the following locations. The Swans Service offices are open from gates until the end of the first quarter.
– Outside the stadium next to Gate E (Reserved seat and General Admission enquiries)
– Outside the stadium next to Gate A (Red Zone member enquiries only)
– Inside the stadium, behind Bay 13
- Visit our online shop here. Sydney Swans merchandise is also available at all home matches. Members receive a 10% discount on all merchandise purchased online. Simply login to the Swanshop website with your member number and password to access this offer.
- The Sydney Swans regularly hold open training sessions for any supporters who want to come and see the team up close. Check the Sydney Swans homepage or call reception on (02) 9339 9123 to confirm days and times.
- For up-to-date information on getting to the game, please visit the match day website in the week before the match. Parking regularly reaches capacity for high demand matches. Where possible, public transport is recommended.
- Pass outs are available at the SCG. Please see the gate staff for a pass on your way out.
PHONE CHARGING STATIONS
- Phone charging stations are available at the SCG. Please see a venue usher to find out the nearest location.
- Get to know your Sydney Swans. For profiles on all senior and rookie-listed players, click here.
- There is one sure-fire way to secure a ticket to the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final should the Swans play. Simply add the Premiership Club upgrade to any 11-game, VIC AFL Platinum or VIC Gold membership to guarantee your opportunity to purchase a ticket. Details here. Additional benefits of Premiership Club include entry to the new MA Noble Stand at the SCG pre-match to access the food outlets and bar areas, as well as entry to a Swans away match at the MCG for NSW-based members. If you have any questions about this upgrade, please contact Member Services on 1300 663 819.
- For more information about corporate boxes, suites and premium match day events, please visit Sydney Swans Hospitality.
- The Red Zone area at the SCG is unreserved seating, and is subject to capacity. For high demand matches, we recommend that Red Zone members consider upgrading to a reserved seat to guarantee entry. To upgrade, visit Ticketek, call 132 849 or visit any Ticketek outlet prior to match day. You’ll need the 12-digit barcode on your 2016 membership card to complete the purchase. Please note, fees apply. IMPORTANT: Dress regulations apply in the Red Zone at the SCG for members and their guests. Collared shirts are required for men and women are expected to maintain a suitable standard. More information can be found here.
- Restrooms are available throughout the SCG. Click on the following links to view locations: SCG.
SEAT RETURN (formally known as RELEASE YOUR SEAT)
- AVAILABLE NOW! No matter how much you love your Swans, sometimes you just can’t make it to a match. Rather than leaving your seat empty, you can now RETURN your seat and EARN credits towards your 2018 membership.
- To return your seat, please click here to login to your Swan-e Account. You will need your member number and password. From the home page, select the match you would like to return your seat for and follow the prompts – it’s as easy as that!
- Seat return is only available for reserved seat holders, and must be returned 48 hours prior to the match. Once a seat is returned, it is final and cannot be reversed. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact Member Services on 1300 663 819.
- Red Zone, General Admission and interstate members with access to matches in Sydney can upgrade to a reserved seat on a match-by-match basis. Upgrading to a gold reserved seat costs $17 for an adult/concession or $11 for a junior. To upgrade, visit Ticketek, call 132 849 or visit any Ticketek outlet prior to match day. You’ll need the 12-digit barcode on your 2017 membership card to complete the purchase. Please note, fees apply.
- To view membership seating plans for both venues, click here and select ‘View zones’.
- The SCG is a non-smoking venue. Patrons wishing to smoke must obtain a pass out from the venue.
- Follow the Sydney Swans on social media to get the latest news, straight from Swans HQ.
Facebook / Twitter / Twitter – Member Services / Instagram
- Stroller storage areas are not available at the SCG.
- The Sydney Swans have a diverse base of supporters who are spread far and wide across Australia. Find similar, like-minded Swan supporters in one of our Official Swans Supporter Groups here.
SWANS FRIENDLY VENUES
- Support the Swans when they are away from home, and watch the match with other Swans fans at a Friendly Venue. To find your nearest Swans Friendly Venue, click here.
SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND (SCG)
- The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is located on Driver Avenue in Moore Park, Sydney. For a map of the location, please click here.
- SCG: There is a permanent taxi rank located in the Entertainment Quarter on Errol Flynn Boulevard (opposite the Horden Pavilion), and another on Moore Park Road opposite the Olympic Hotel.
- To purchase tickets to a Swans match, please click here and select the game you’d like to come to. Members receive a 15% discount on reserved seat tickets purchased for home games at the SCG.
- The SCG run regular tours. Go behind the scenes of the Swans’ at the SCG. Click the link for more information: SCG Tour Experience.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the SCG but should not be put up if they obstruct the view of others.
- AFL matches go ahead, rain or shine! Don’t let wet weather dampen your spirits.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE SEATING
- If you require wheelchair seating, please call Ticketek on 1300 665 915 to secure suitable tickets at the SCG. For membership seating with special requirements, please contact Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819. The AFL is a National Affiliate of the Companion Card program and we agree to provide an admission ticket or equivalent membership for the cardholder’s companion at no charge. The Companion Card program is applicable at all AFL Venues.
- A complimentary WIFI network is available in selected areas of the SCG.