Junior and concession member upgrades, available via the Sydney Swans App
- Junior and concession membership cards can be upgraded on a match-by-match basis to an adult or concession.
- Purchase your upgrade prior to match day.
- Upgrades are conveniently available via the Sydney Swans App.
- Upgrades allow you to easily use your membership cards at all home games.
- Upgrade to Concession: $15
- Upgrade to Adult: $25
Follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Open the Sydney Swans App. If you don’t already have the App, this can be downloaded via the App Store or Google Play.
- Scroll down and click on Upgrade Your Match Day. You will then be able to view the below screens.
- Create an account or login by selecting Sign Up/Log In in the top right corner. Please note this is different to your membership login.
- Select the match you would like to upgrade for.
- Select an adult or concession upgrade option and enter the 12-digit barcode number on the back of the membership card to be upgraded.
- Complete your purchase.
- The final screen must be presented to gate staff on entry. This is not a ticket, the member card you have upgraded will also be required for entry on game day.
Please contact Swans Membership if you have any questions. Alternatively, Member Upgrades are also available at a Sydney Swans Service Office on match day.
- You will need the 12-digit barcode number on the membership card that is being upgraded.
- To enter the ground, you must scan the upgraded membership card at the gate and present your upgrade screen to SCG staff. This final screen can be navigated back to after purchase.
- The login required for a member upgrade is separate to your membership login.
- If you would like to purchase more than one upgrade, simply repeat the same process.
- The upgrade can be transferred to a friend or family member. Simply select transfer on the final screen and they will receive an email notification. They will require the Sydney Swans App to access this transfer and the upgraded member card to access the SCG.
- Upgrades are strictly non-refundable regardless of whether it was used or not.