Download your membership to enter the SCG
Don’t have your member card for the season yet or lost the one you had? Your 2019 member card can now be downloaded via your smart phone.
Once set up, you’ll be able to scan the QR code on your phone to enter the ground at the SCG.
Follow the instructions below to download your mobile entry.
- Make sure you’ve updated to the latest version of the app. Not sure if you do? Head to the app store to see if an update is available.
- If you have more than one membership, you will be able to access all barcodes directly from your account. Simply swipe right when you reach the barcode screen to view multiple memberships.
- If you need your barcode number to access a ticket pre-sale or upgrade to a reserved seat for a game at the SCG, you can view your 12-digit barcode number by clicking on the game you’d like to attend, then select ‘ticket details’ at the bottom of the screen.
- If you can’t make it to a game, and you’d like to pass your membership on to a friend to use in your place, simply take a screen shot of the barcode screen and send it on via SMS or email. Easy!
Please note, if you’re a reserved seat member and use the ‘forward to a friend’ option the person you sent the ticket to will be required to login to the app using their details and follow the step-by-step guide.
- Not sure where to enter? Select ‘TICKET DETAILS’ before adding to your wallet for information regarding which gates you can enter through and you seat details.