Forwarding your tickets
Your 2021 member card (tickets) can now be forwarded to a friend or family member if you’re unable to attend or arrive at the ground together.
Once forwarded, the recipient will be able to scan the QR code on their phone to enter the ground at the SCG if you are a RESERVED SEAT MEMBER ONLY (PLATINUM 11 OR GOLD 11).
Follow the instructions below to forward your ticket to a friend or family member.
- Open the Sydney Swans app click on ‘MORE’, then ‘MOBILE MEMEBRSHIP CARD’
- Select the game you are forwarding
- Tap on the ‘FORWARD’ button beneath your ticket
- Select the specific seat/s you wish to forward and click ‘FORWARD TO’
- Chose the recipient from your contacts or enter their details manually
- Enter your friend/family member’s name and email address and select ‘FORWARD TICKET’
For easy access on match day, ensure your friend or family member accepts and downloads their ticket by 9am on the day of the match.
To comply with the SCG COVIDSafe Plan, the recipient will be required to set up a Swan-e (Ticketmaster) account to provide contact information for the purpose of contact tracing.
If you’re having trouble downloading your mobile membership, please contact Swans Membership on 02 9157 5020 Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm or look out for the PINK VESTS on Match Day. Please be aware we are experiencing a high volume of calls, so please take advantage of our call back system when you dial up our Support Centre and we’ll get back to you. We thank you in advance for your patience.