Download now and get game day ready
Reserved Seat Members (Platinum 11 or Gold 11) can now download their 2021 member card (tickets) via smart phone. Once set up, you’ll be able to scan the QR code on your phone to enter the ground at the SCG.
Follow the instructions below to download your mobile entry.
If you’re unable to attend, we’ve made forwarding your mobile ticket/s to your friends or family members easy. Click here to view our help guide.
Please note, Red Zone members and General Admission members eligible to access matches at the SCG will be required to redeem a ticket via Ticketek. Instructions will be sent to members via email for each home game. For this reason, your mobile cards are NOT activated.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app. Click here to see if an update is available.
- Don’t remember your login? Don’t worry! Click here and select Forgot Password on the sign-in page. You’ll be sent an email to reset your password. Make sure you are using the correct email that is connected to your Sydney Swans membership to login. It’s the email that we send your Member News or Member Updates.
- If you have more than one membership, you can access all barcodes in your account. Simply swipe right when you reach the barcode screen to view multiple memberships.
- You can view your 12-digit barcodes in your Swan-e Account by clicking the ‘Member Barcodes‘ tab.
- If you can’t make it to a game or you’d like to pass your membership on to a friend – use the ‘forward to a friend‘ option. The person you sent the ticket to will be required to login to the app using their details and follow the step-by-step guide. Recipients are required to accept the tickets by 9am on the day of the match.
- Not sure where to enter? Select ‘Ticket Details’ before adding to your wallet to view entry gates and seat details.
- We understand that some of our members do not have access to a smart phone. If you know a member or are a member that dos not have access to email or a smart phone, we have alternative options available. Please contact Swans Membership on 02 9157 5020 Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm.