TICKETS ARE NOW READY TO DOWNLOAD
Sydney Swans members can now download their mobile member tickets for upcoming games via smart phone. Once set up, you’ll be able to scan the QR code on your phone to enter the ground.
Follow the instructions below to download your mobile ticket.
Please note, unless otherwise advised, Red Zone, General Admission and AFL Reserve members do not need to pre-register their attendance for the 2022 season. Simply follow the instructions below to download your mobile member ticket and scan it at the gate to enter the ground.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app. Click here to see if an update is available.
- Don’t remember your login? Don’t worry! Click here and select Forgot Password on the sign-in page. You’ll be sent an email to reset your password. Make sure you are using the email address that is connected to your Sydney Swans membership to login. It’s the email that we send your Member News emails to.
- If you have more than one membership, you can access all barcodes in your account. Simply swipe right when you reach the barcode screen to view multiple memberships.
- If you can’t make it to a game or you’d like to pass your membership on to a friend – reserved seat members can use the ‘forward‘ option. The person you send the ticket to will be required to login to the app using their details to accept the ticket. Recipients are required to accept the tickets by 9am on the day of the match. Members with unreserved seating can take a screen shot of their mobile member ticket and text it to friends and family to share their tickets.
- All Sydney Swans match-access memberships include return public transport to the SCG on match day. Members simply need to show their mobile member ticket to access services. More information can be found at transportnsw.info/events.
- Not sure where to enter the ground? Select ‘Ticket Details’ before adding to your wallet to view entry gates and seat details.
- Members with access to Red Zone, General Admission and AFL Members Reserve areas may notice seat or section numbers on their mobile tickets. Please disregard this information, as these areas are unreserved and you can find any available seat.
- Red Zone 11 and 20+ year members with access to the Red Zone will also notice guest pass tickets in their account. These can be used from Round 4 onwards.
- We understand that some of our members do not have access to a smart phone. If you know a member or are a member that does not have access to email or a smart phone, we have alternative options available. Please contact Swans Membership on 02 9157 5020 Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm.