Download now and get game day ready
Your 2021 member card (tickets) can now be downloaded via your smart phone.
Once set up, you’ll be able to scan the QR code on your phone to enter the ground at the SCG if you are a RESERVED SEAT MEMBER ONLY (PLATINUM 11 OR GOLD 11).
Please note, Red Zone members and General Admission members eligible to access matches at the SCG will be required to REDEEM a ticket via Ticketek. Instructions have been sent direct to your email for Rounds 2, 4 and 5. Victorian members with game access to the MCG will receive further information for Round 3 closer to the game. For this reason, your mobile cards are NOT activated to avoid confusion.
Follow the instructions below to download your mobile entry.
- Make sure you’ve updated to the latest version of the app. Not sure if you do? Click here to head to the app store to see if an update is available.
- Don’t remember your login? Don’t worry! Click here and select Forgot Password on the sign-in page. You’ll be sent an email so you can reset your password to something easier to remember. Make sure you are using the correct email that is connected to your Sydney Swans membership to login. It’s the email that we send your MEMBER NEWS or MEMBER UPDATES.
- If you have more than one membership, you will be able to access all barcodes directly from your account. Simply swipe right when you reach the barcode screen to view multiple memberships.
- If you need your barcode number to access a ticket pre-sale for a game at the SCG, you can view your 12-digit barcode number by clicking on the game you’d like to attend, then select ‘ticket details’ at the bottom of the screen.
- If you can’t make it to a game or you’d like to pass your membership on to a friend – use the ‘forward to a friend’ option. The person you sent the ticket to will be required to login to the app using their details and follow the step-by-step guide. Recipients are required to accept the tickets within 24 hours of receiving your forwarded message, either via email or SMS.
- Not sure where to enter? Select ‘TICKET DETAILS’ before adding to your wallet for information regarding which gates you can enter through and you seat details.
- We understand that some of our members will not have access to a smart phone, if you know a member or are a member that has no access to either email or a smart phone we have alternative options available. Please contact Swans Membership on 02 9157 5020 Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm