Download your membership to enter Marvel Stadium or the MCG
Don’t have your member card for the season yet or lost the one you had? Your 2019 member card can now be downloaded via your smart phone.
Once set up, you’ll be able to scan the QR code on your phone to enter the ground at Marvel Stadium or the MCG.
Follow the instructions below to download your mobile entry.
- Make sure you have download the latest version of our app. Not sure if you do? Head to the app store to see if an update is available.
- If you have more than one membership, you will be able to access all barcodes directly from your account. Simply swipe right when you reach the barcode screen to view multiple memberships.
- If you need your barcode number to access a ticket pre-sale or upgrade to a reserved seat for a game at Marvel Stadium or the MCG, you can view your 12-digit barcode number by clicking on the game you’d like to attend, then select ‘ticket details’ at the bottom of the screen.
- If you can’t make it to a game, and you’d like to pass your membership on to a friend to use in your place, simply take a screen shot of the barcode screen and send it on via SMS or email. Easy!
- Not sure where to enter? Select ‘TICKET DETAILS’ before adding to your wallet for information regarding which gates you can enter through and you seat details.