All 2018 Sydney Swans Football Club memberships are subject to the following terms and conditions. By purchasing a 2018 membership product, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Use the quick links below to skip to the section you are looking for or scroll down to read all the terms and conditions for your 2018 Sydney Swans membership.
1. Purchase of Membership
If you are successful in your membership application, the Club will issue to you a payment confirmation to your nominated email address within 5 business days. Your membership card and fulfilment package will be issued within 30 business days after January 1, 2018. Members should check their dispatch email for tracking information and further details.
Members who join during the 2018 season will receive a membership card (or temporary eCard) usually prior to the next home game. Any member cards or eCards not received in time for the next home game, can still be utilised by visiting the Member Services offices at the SCG at the game.
The Club reserves its right not to accept any membership application in its absolute discretion.
2. Term of Membership
Your Club membership will entitle you to the benefits of Club membership from the Club’s receipt of your membership payment to October 1, 2018, subject to the following terms and conditions.
3.1 Club Membership Categories and Entitlements
Your membership category is established by the ticket category you receive (i.e. adult, concession, youth, junior), the number of games you attend and the location of your seating.
3.1.1 Reserved Seat Membership categories
Reserved seat members are allocated a seat at the SCG for the duration of the 2018 home and away season for the number of matches outlined in the package description.
Members can choose their seat via the interactive seat map online or submit a seating request at the time of purchase of their membership, and best efforts will be made to meet the request. Should the Club be unable to find an available seat based on the member preference, all attempts will be made to contact the member to discuss a suitable alternative.
3.1.2 Seat Return for Reserved Seat Memberships
Should a reserved seat member be unable to attend a match, they may return that member’s seat for sale to the general public. If the seat is sold, the member will receive a credit towards their 2019 membership. The credit amount is based on the ticket category of the membership and the location of the seat. Once a member has returned their seat for a match, their membership card will not permit access to the venue for the relevant match and the member waives all access to the seat for the match. Seats can be returned by logging in to your Swan-e Account at www.membership.sydneyswans.com.au. This process must be completed, at a minimum, 48 business hours prior to the match for which the seat is being returned.
2018 Seat Return Credit Amounts (credit issued per match where the seat is sold)
Discount applied to 2019 membership payment
3.1.3 General Admission / Red Zone membership categories
Unreserved seat members have access to designated General admission or Red zone areas for the 2018 home and away season for the number of matches outlined in the package description. Access may be gained to unreserved seating on a first-come, first served basis subject to availability. Members can upgrade to a reserved seat for an additional fee subject to availability.
There are two unreserved seating areas at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), accessible depending on membership category:
– “Red Zone” – Located in the lower Ladies Pavilion, MA Noble Stand and Level 2 of the Don Bradman Stand.
– “General Admission” – Located in Bays 14-17.
For Melbourne Cricket Ground (the MCG) and Etihad Stadium matches, there are two unreserved seating areas, accessible depending on membership category:
– “General Admission”
– “AFL Members Reserve”
Additional fees and charges may apply to membership usage in General Admission, Red Zone and the AFL Members Reserve. Members’ access to matches is not guaranteed. Access is subject to capacity and the Club recommends that members reserve a seat early in order to guarantee entry, particularly at high demand matches. Reserved seat upgrades can be purchased at ticketek.com.au for SCG and MCG matches, and at ticketmaster.com.au for Etihad Stadium matches, subject to availability. Ticket agencies may charge a booking fee which is to be covered by the member.
SCG Dress Regulations
Dress regulations apply for all members accessing the Red Zone at SCG matches. Members with access to the SCG for this area are reminded of their responsibility to ensure that their own dress and that of their guests conforms to the standards required.
The following guidelines have been developed to assist members and guests:
– Neat, smart casual dress at all times;
– No revealing, unclean or untidy clothing or footwear is permitted including ripped jeans or thongs;
– Generally appearance should NOT be dishevelled or unkempt;
– Men must wear a collared shirt. A Club guernsey will be accepted in the Red Zone, but not in the Members Dining room;
– Dress regulations apply to children over 15 years of age.
For full terms and guidelines about SCG dress regulations, please visit www.sydneycricketground.com.au.
Should a Sydney Swans member or their guest seeking to access the Red Zone fail to comply to the above stated dress regulations, they will not be permitted access into the venue and will waive their entry entitlements for that event.
Limited reserved seat upgrades into areas of the SCG without dress regulations can be purchased from the Sydney Swans Service Office at Gate A at the SCG on match day for $17 for an adult/concession and $11 for a junior.
Members are reminded that their guests must also abide by dress regulations at the SCG.
Red Zone Guest Passes
Members with access to the unreserved Red Zone area are able to purchase guest passes into this area for matches at the SCG via ticketek.com.au. A limit of two (2) guest passes per member applies at the SCG. Guest passes are limited, and often sell out well in advance of the match. The ticket agency may charge a booking fee in addition to the guest pass price which is to be covered by the member.
Members who join the Cheer Squad have access to the designated unreserved Cheer Squad area on match day. The Cheer Squad area is in Bay 18 at the SCG. These areas are alcohol free family areas. Members will be asked on occasion to contribute to Cheer Squad responsibilities including banner making, training nights and general support of the Cheer Squad.
To be eligible for Finals and Grand Final ticketing benefits, a Cheer Squad member must attend a minimum of nine (9) matches in NSW or three (3) matches in Victoria.
Cheer Squad members will be required to sign and return to the Club the Cheer Squad Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct is designed to make the Sydney Swans Cheer Squad area a pleasant, safe and friendly environment to sit in and enjoy the game. Members are required to conduct themselves in a respectful manner in their dealings with the Club and its representatives. Policies and procedures as set by the Club or outlined in the Cheer Squad Code of Conduct must be adhered to at all times.
Failure to comply with terms outlined in the Cheer Squad Code of Conduct may result in suspension of Cheer Squad membership or the forfeit of Club membership privileges at the Club’s absolute discretion.
3.1.4 Interstate membership categories
Interstate members are allocated a reserved seat at the Sydney Swans away matches played in their home state (issued as an e-ticket) and access to unreserved seating areas for matches in Sydney and Melbourne as outlined in the package description. The General Admission/Red Zone terms and conditions as outlined above apply to matches attended at the SCG, the MCG or Etihad Stadium and access to these areas is always subject to availability.
Interstate members will be sent information to confirm their intent to use their reserved seat at any matches played in their home state. The required process and closing date for confirming attendance will be communicated to members approximately 6 weeks prior to the match date. Failure to respond and/or confirm attendance will result in the member waiving their access to the match.
E-tickets can be downloaded and printed from the member’s Swan e-Account the week leading into the relevant match. Members will be notified by email once they are able to download the ticket. Tickets must be printed at a minimum 24 business hours prior to the match.
3.1.5 Non-Access membership categories
Non-access memberships (including but not limited to Supporter, Swans Squad and Cyggy Club membership categories) do not include access to any Sydney Swans matches.
Reserved seat (Platinum 11/ Gold 11) and General Admission 11 family memberships include two adults and up to two juniors (under the age of 15 as at January 1, 2018). Each membership category has an option for two adults and three juniors and two adults and four juniors for an additional cost.
Red Zone 11, Red 3, VIC Gold, VIC Flexi, VIC Silver and VIC Digital family memberships include two adults and up to four juniors (under the age of 15 as at January 1, 2018).
Premiership Club family upgrade includes two adults and two juniors (under the age of 15 as at January 1, 2018). A Premiership Club upgrade option is also available for two adults and three juniors and two adults and four juniors depending on the number of members in the family membership.
To be eligible for a Junior membership, the applicant must be under the age of 15 as at January 1, 2018. Juniors under 5 years of age at January 1, 2018 are allowed to attend matches without a Club membership however, they must not occupy a seat at that match.
3.2.3 Youth (available for NSW memberships only)
To be eligible for a Youth membership, the applicant must be aged 15 – 18 as at January 1, 2018.
Student concession is available to people studying full-time in 2018, over the age of 18 as at January 1, 2018. When applying for or renewing a student concession membership, you may be required to supply proof of your full-time study by submitting a copy of your 2018 student card or a photocopy of a stamped, receipted 2018 enrolment form from your education institution.
Pensioner concession is available to people holding a 2018 pensioner concession card issued by Centrelink, the Department of Health and Community Services, the Department of Community Services or the Department of Veteran Affairs. A Heath Care or Health Benefit card will not be accepted. When applying for or renewing a pensioner concession membership, you may be required to supply proof by submitting a photocopy of your pension card. Pension cards must be valid for the duration of the 2018 football season.
Club members living in excess of 100km (as determined in accordance with Australia Post postcode data) from the Sydney Cricket Ground are eligible for Country membership. Addresses will be checked by the Club to ensure eligibility. When applying for or renewing a Country Membership, you may be required to supply a proof of residency (for example, a copy of your rates notice or a utilities bill) to verify your address.
3.3 Toyota AFL Finals Series entitlements
Each member’s access to the Toyota AFL Finals Series matches will be determined by the Club as it deems appropriate in accordance with their respective membership category and corresponding entitlements.
3.3.1 Finals Ticketing in Weeks 1-3
Should the Sydney Swans qualify to play in the 2018 Finals Series, the ticketing arrangements are as follows:
(a) Redback members, Ultimate 11 members and any member with an Ultimate Season Bundle are guaranteed the opportunity to purchase a premium Finals ticket in weeks one to three of the finals series (one per membership) for all HOME finals directly through Sydney Swans Member Services. The Club guarantees that Redback members, Ultimate 11 members and any member with an Ultimate Season Bundle will be able to purchase these tickets if they have given their correct contact information to the Club and if these members correctly follow, and within the nominated time, the required process set out by the Club to purchase those tickets.
(b) All remaining Sydney Swans members will have access to purchase tickets during the Members’ Priority Period for finals that are held in weeks 1-3 of the finals series. Limits apply to the number of tickets that can be purchased per member and per transaction. The AFL will provide further information prior to the Finals Series. The requirements may vary for different weeks.
3.3.2 Grand Final Access
The Club will send information to members in late August 2018 relating to the Grand Final once arrangements are finalised and once it is confirmed that the Club will be participating in finals in 2018. This will include information regarding accessing a Grand Final ticket. This information will be communicated via email and post, to members at their addresses given to the Club, and on the Sydney Swans websites. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their contact information is correct and that they have familiarised themselves with this information.
Those members will be required to follow the appropriate procedures as communicated by the Club in order to secure their Grand Final ticket. Members who do not follow the procedure as communicated by the Club will forfeit their right to access a Grand Final ticket.
Should the Sydney Swans qualify to play in the 2018 AFL Grand Final, each eligible member will have a different priority level for Grand Final tickets depending on the membership ticket category and package held for the 2018 season. They will be:
Priority 1 (the guaranteed right to purchase a Grand Final ticket should the Swans play): Redback members, Cheer Squad members, Premiership Club upgrade members, Ultimate 11 and Life members provided the member has given their correct contact information to the Club and provided the member follows correctly, and within the nominated time, the required process set out by the Club to purchase those tickets.
Priority 2 (priority to purchase a ticket should the Swans play in the Grand Final, subject to availability): 11 game members without the Premiership Club upgrade, VIC AFL Platinum, VIC Gold, VIC Flexi members without the Premiership Club upgrade; VIC Silver members.
Priority 3 (access to purchase a ticket should the Swans play in the Grand Final should any tickets remain following the allocation of tickets to Priority 1 and 2 members): Red 3 members, Country 5 members, Interstate members, VIC Digital members, AFL Silver members with Sydney Swans Club Support, Supporter and Swans Squad members.
All members may only purchase one Grand Final ticket per valid membership in the same category as their membership (for example, an adult must buy an adult ticket) with the exception that there are no junior tickets for the AFL Grand Final; juniors can only purchase a concession ticket.
Should a membership be suspended for any reason during the 2018 season or should a member fail to comply with Sydney Swans Smart Pay instalments, that member will waive their right to access a ticket for any finals game.
3.3.3 Premiership Club Upgrade
2018 11 game members, VIC AFL Platinum, VIC Gold and VIC Flexi members may select to upgrade their membership to include Premiership Club. By purchasing the upgrade in addition to their base package, members are given the guaranteed opportunity to purchase a ticket to the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final, should the Sydney Swans participate provided the member has given their correct contact information to the Club and provided the member follows correctly, and within the nominated time, the required process set out by the Club to purchase those tickets.
Red 3, Country 5, VIC Silver, VIC Digital, AFL Members with Club Support, Interstate and non-access members are not eligible to purchase this upgrade.
Premiership Club upgrades are sold subject to availability. Prices as listed below for the Premiership Club upgrade are valid until 11.59pm on April 30, 2018. After this time and date, the price will increase each month that follows. The Premiership Club upgrade will go off sale at 5pm on July 31, 2018 or sooner if capacity is reached before that time and date.
October 11, 2017 – April 30, 2018
May 1, 2018 – July 31, 2018
Adult: Base cost plus $10 per month
Concession: Base cost plus $10 per month
Youth: Base cost plus $10 per month
Junior: Base cost plus $5 per month
Family: Base cost plus $30 per month
The above Premiership Club upgrade prices are in addition to the cost of base membership. Family upgrade includes two adults and two juniors who are under the age of 15 as at January 1, 2018. Additional junior upgrades can be added to a family group for $58 per child.
4. Transfer of Membership Cards
Club members may transfer their membership (or tickets) to a family member or friend providing that family member or friend is at the equivalent level of entry. Adults to whom Concession and Junior members transfer their membership card or tickets will be refused entry.
Should a family member or friend of a different level of entry wish to use the membership card at a Sydney Swans home game, please visit the Sydney Swans Service Office on match day (Gate A or E at the SCG) to purchase an upgrade. Prices are as follows:
Upgrade to Concession: $15
Upgrade to Adult: $25
Upon payment, members will be issued with a temporary pass to that match that must be presented at the gate.
5. Match Day Ticket Re-Issue Fee
Any replacement tickets that are printed on match day will incur a $5 match day ticket re-issue fee. This includes, but is not limited to replacement tickets for forgotten or lost cards or the bringing of an incorrect card.
6. No On-selling
Club membership cards and Club Reserve tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Club, be on-sold (including via on-line auction sites). Also, they may not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is on-sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled by the Club without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Penalties apply (including, but not limited to, cancellation of any offending member’s Club Membership without a refund).
7. MCC and AFL Member Upgrades
7.1 AFL members may nominate the Sydney Swans as their club of support and by doing so consent to the AFL providing their personal details to the Club, so that the Club can contact them, for example in relation to membership pack fulfilment and finals access. AFL Members who have nominated the Sydney Swans as their club of support may purchase a club reserved seat membership upgrade by contacting Sydney Swans Member Services.
7.2 MCC members may purchase a club upgrade through the Melbourne Cricket Club.
8.1 Full Payment: Your full Membership fee can be paid via any one of the following methods: VISA, MasterCard, Australia Post Billpay, Cheque or Cash. AMEX and Diners may be used for full payment over the phone, by returning an application form or in person however both incur an additional 2.8% fee. Full payment is not available online.
8.2 Payment Plan: Your membership payments can be paid via a payment plan as follows, depending whether you select the monthly or upfront plan.
8.2.1 Payment Plan terms:
Sydney Swans Smart Pay – Monthly.
Payments will be deducted in 11 equal instalments on the 28th day of each month, beginning on November, 28 2017 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only.
From February 1, 2018 the Monthly Payment Plan will change from 11 equal instalments to 8 equal instalments on the 28th day of each month, beginning on February 28, 2018 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only.
From April 1, 2018 the Monthly Payment Plan will change from 8 equal instalments to 6 equal instalments on the 28th day of each month, beginning on April 28, 2018 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only.
If the scheduled date falls on a Public Holiday or weekend, the monthly payment will be deducted the following business day.
Sydney Swans Smart Pay – Upfront. Payment will be deducted in 1 instalment on November, 28, 2017 via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only.
8.2.2 By purchasing with Sydney Swans Smart Pay, you authorise the Club to arrange a debit of funds from your nominated VISA or MasterCard in amounts and at intervals required for your Sydney Swans Smart Pay plan.
8.2.3 All members on the Sydney Swans Smart Pay plan are automatically included in an Auto Renewal Agreement, facilitating automatic rollover of your memberships from year to year.
8.2.4 Members can only opt out of Sydney Swans Smart Pay at the conclusion of their last instalment and prior to the first instalment for the following season by notifying the Club either in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Sydney Swans Member Services, PO BOX 173, Paddington, NSW, 2021. All due payments must be complete at time of opting out.
8.2.5 Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice in writing or by email of changes in the new amount of their next season’s membership and to the terms of the Sydney Swans Smart Pay agreement.
8.2.6 The first instalment of each annual Smart Pay plan will be deducted on November, 28, 2017, with further payments for the monthly plan withdrawn on the 28th day of each following month. If any payment fails to be paid on the 28th day of each month, further attempts will be made over the following 10 working day period. After this time, Member Services will work with the Member to attempt to clear the fund transfer.
8.2.7 Members applying for Sydney Swans Smart Pay after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments will be required at each specified subsequent date.
8.2.8 If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, an email and/or SMS will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
8.2.9 The Club may suspend or cancel your membership if, on three consecutive occasions, your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution. We will notify you by letter, email or SMS if we suspend or cancel your Sydney Swans Smart Pay arrangement.
8.2.10 It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that:
(a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the program;
(b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
8.2.11 If your membership is suspended or cancelled, you will not be able to gain access to any matches during the Premiership Season or during the Toyota AFL Finals Series.
8.2.12 If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact Sydney Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819. If you are correct and if we cannot substantiate the reason for drawing, you will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount.
9. GST and Levies
Except where expressly noted, all prices include GST and any applicable venue levy.
10. Refund Policy
As a general policy, Club memberships are non-refundable. Requests for refunds may be made in writing and are at the sole discretion of the Club’s Membership Manager.
11. Cancellation Policy
The Club reserves its right to cancel a member’s Club membership without a refund where that member is deemed by the Club in its absolute discretion to have breached these terms and conditions (including, but without limitation, where that member attempts to transfer or sell their Club membership and/or associated benefits).
12. Member Code of Conduct
While supporting your club is a vital part of the game, offensive or aggressive behaviour (including yelling and swearing when dealing with Club staff, AFL staff or other event staff) will not be tolerated. Club members who consume alcohol on a match day are to do so responsibly. Drunkenness will not be tolerated. Club members who breach the behaviour code of conduct may face penalties including cancellation of membership without refund. The Club endorses the AFL’s stance on vilification and has a zero-tolerance for members or supporters who abuse the opposition, opposition supporters, or umpires on grounds of race, religion, gender or sexuality. By becoming a member of the Sydney Swans, you are agreeing to be bound by the Constitution of Sydney Swans Limited. The Constitution can be downloaded at http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/club/our-club/swans-constitution. Alternatively, copies can be requested from the Chief Financial Officer by phoning 02 9339 9123.
13. Lost or Stolen Memberships Cards
Membership cards remain the property of the Club. If a Club membership card is lost or stolen, please contact Sydney Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819. The Club will then issue a replacement membership card to replace a lost card subject to receipt of the replacement card fee of $20. The card will be replaced at no cost upon provision of a police report or statutory declaration detailing any theft of the card.
14. Members’ Privacy
By joining as a member and providing us with your contact information you have automatically subscribed to our service related electronic communications via email and SMS. Should you not wish to receive communication from us via these methods, please contact Member Services on 1300 663 819 or alternatively unsubscribe from these services by logging in to your Swan-e Account using your Account ID and password.
16. Telephone and Internet Renewals
Members may renew their Club membership over the telephone or online. By renewing over the telephone or online, you accept these terms and conditions of Club membership (including as amended from time to time by the Club).
17. Variation to Club Membership Terms and Conditions
The Club may from time to time where in its opinion is reasonably necessary, vary the terms and conditions of Club membership. The Club will communicate any change to its membership terms and conditions via the Club website or by email to members. Members will have no claim or right whatever against the Club by reason of any change made to the terms and conditions of Club membership.
Membership rights are subject to the policies and operational decisions imposed by the Sydney Cricket Ground Trust. Sydney Swans Limited is not liable to members for matters arising from the implementation of policies by the venue. As a Sydney Swans member, entry to the Sydney Cricket Ground is subject to the AFL’s Entry Terms and Conditions for the venue. Sydney Swans Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change all or any of the membership package details online, in the guide and on any accompanying forms. All membership packages are strictly sold subject to availability. Sydney Swans Limited reserves the right to decline or cancel membership at any time. Information contained in the 2018 brochure forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By becoming a member of the Sydney Swans, you are agreeing to be bound by the Constitution of Sydney Swans Limited. The Constitution can be downloaded at http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/our-club/swans-constitution. Alternatively, copies can be requested from the Chief Financial Officer by phoning 02 9339 9123.
19. Further Information
If you require further information in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact Sydney Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819 or email email@example.com.
2018 UPDATE YOUR DETAILS CAMPAIGN TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Sydney Swans Limited (ABN 48 063 349 708) (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is Light Tower 4 Driver Avenue, Moore Park, NSW 2021.
How to enter
6. Eligible Entrants must update or confirm their contact details when provided during the competition period with an email or SMS from the Sydney Swans. By updating or confirming your details you are automatically entered into the draw.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
8. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
9. The competition commences on 15/08/2018 at 9:00 AM and closes 31/08/2018 at 11:59 PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
10. The winner will be the first five valid entry drawn at Promoter’s Premises at Light Tower 4 Driver Avenue, Moore Park, NSW 2021 on 03/09/2018 at 10:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
11. The winner will be notified by phone and email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 07/09/2018 at https://membership.sydneyswans.com.au for 28 days.
12. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
13. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 17/09/2018 (at 11:00 AM at Promoter’s Premises at Light Tower 4 Driver Avenue, Moore Park, NSW 2021) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 21/09/2018 at https://membership.sydneyswans.com.au for 28 days
Prize on offer
14. The total prize pool is valued at up to $500 (Including GST), as at 7/08/2018.
15. The total number of competition winners in this competition is five. The prize on offer is:
Number of winners
5 x $100 Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards
Gift card will be sent to the winner via express post envelope. The winner is responsible for providing accurate postal address details. The Promoter will not be held accountable should incorrect information be given.
16. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner.
Further Terms and Conditions
17. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
18. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
22. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
24. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
25. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
26. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
27. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.